How to use?
Apply the custom helper CSS classes listed below on a page builder element, shortcode or HTML element as you like.
If you are using Beaver Builder page builder, you can apply the custom CSS class conveniently using a dropdown selector on “Advanced” tab of your page builder element edit form.
With shortcodes you may be able to use a
class attribute, just like with HTML code.
The list of CSS classes below is organized into groups and each CSS class information is represented as:
- CSS class description.
- text-center | text-left | text-right
- Apply on any element. Forces text alignment.
- Best applied on a page builder module, form, image or button element. Makes certain nested elements (such as buttons, images or form fields) full width of the container.
- Apply on any element. Hides the element accessibly (it will be still available for search engines and assistive technology). If applied on the Beaver Builder page builder element, the element will be visible in editing mode, but hidden otherwise.
- Apply on Beaver Builder page builder row. Will improve the 2-column row style for split screen use (make sure the row is set to full height).
- zindex-10 (or z-index-10)
- Apply on Beaver Builder page builder element to bring it to front, above other elements. This will basically rise the CSS
z-indexvalue of the element to
- Apply on any element. Changes the element font size relatively to default website (or section) size (which is
#with one of these values:
xs– Extra small;
xl– Extra large
Page builder column decorations:
- Apply on Beaver Builder page builder column. Renders a drop shadow on columns. Replace
- Apply on a widget in a page builder layout. Styles the widget title the same way as it is styled in the sidebar and other widgetized areas.
- Apply on a widget in a page builder layout. Hides widget title accessibly for search engines and assistive technology.
- Apply on a widget in a page builder layout. Hides widget title inaccessibly.
- As the theme uses CSS flexbox layout in its horizontal widgetized areas you can control the width of widgets displayed there with these classes. Replace
For setting up a widget CSS class we recommend using Widget CSS Classes plugin (the theme integrates the classes to the plugin’s interface automatically for your convenience).
- Apply on Beaver Builder page builder row or column to set it’s CSS background size property to
background-size: 100% 100%;(which is not possible with Beaver Builder out of the box). This will make the row/column background image to stretch, instead of just fill or fit. Depending on the background image you are using, this is sometimes desired.